Class Tuition Agreement
The following policies are included in the Exxcel tuition agreement. The full agreement is outlined on our class registration forms. Tuition Agreement For Which We Agree To Be Financially Responsible:
- We wish to enroll our child in recreational classes for the 14-week session and/or ongoing enrollment.
- A non-refundable annual membership will be applied; single enrollment-$40 or family -$50.
- No refunds or credits will be given for tuition or membership fees.
- Tuition payment is due upon enrollment. There is no automatic re-enrollment for Winter or Spring Session.
- Tuition can be prorated based on the number of classes remaining in the session.
- A 20% sibling discount will be given toward the lesser tuition.
- A maximum of 2 make-ups per session can be scheduled in advance through the office. Make-ups cannot be carried over to the next session.
- Exxcel reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of any child who becomes uncontrollable or violates safety rules; no refunds or credits will be issued.
- The gym is closed Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and Memorial Day.
- Exxcel can cancel classes because of poor weather conditions or for any other uncontrollable factors. These classes may be made-up during the current session. There will be no refunds.
- Exxcel is not responsible for lost or stolen items brought into the facility. Please leave all valuable items at home.
- Exxcel reserves the right to make, display and/or publish individual photographs. Photographs may be displayed within the gym, on the Internet, or printed in our advertisements or promotional materials.